Sunday, July 6, 2008

4th of July


Happy 4th of July!
We had a great weekend. I flew home late on the 3rd and was happy to find a nice clean home! Way to go boys.
We had a great day on the fourth. We went over to a friends home to cook out and then back to our home to watch fire works. The boys all had a great time with friends and playing in the water.


HJ and WC anticipating the beautiful fireworks.


CJ has been avoiding taking the posed pictures lately. So I have to catch him while I can. He was pretty sneaky at the party. He found the oreo bag and began to lick out the creamy centers and then hide the chocolate part of the cookie. If he could not get every last bit of cream off of one side of the cookie then he ate it - because he had to (he can't leave any cream behind.)

0 comments:

About This Blog

  © 'This Is Awesome' Five Bridges Blog

Back to TOP