Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Remember Love


"... See there's this place in me where your fingerprints still rest, your kisses still linger, and your whispers softly echo. It's the place where a part of you will forever be a part of me."
--Gretchen Kemp

I love this quote because I think of my little men and then I think of Grananne who taught me to always cherish the moments with them while they are small. She always tells me not to worry about the mess they make because before I know it they will be all grown up. I always have fingerprints on the glass doors and the mirrors, they still give me kisses and most often they linger because they are a bit slobbery, and there little voices are not always soft in my ear but I would not change that for anything!!

HJ always says "I luv you Mom (Momma is what he would say when he was little)" and always asks for bunny kisses (those are when you touch the tip of your noses together and then rub back and forth!)

WC always says "I love you MORE" and always wants fairy kisses (these are the tiniest little kisses you can possibly do!)

CJ always says "I love you BETTER" and he enjoys squishy cheek kisses (he named kisses you give on the cheeks squish because he used to have the squishiest cheeks because he was so plump.)

These are the special ways they say I love you! You always hope they don't change, but they do and I hope we never forget what they say and do while they are young.

0 comments:

About This Blog

  © 'This Is Awesome' Five Bridges Blog

Back to TOP