Water, oh how we love it.

HJ is having a wonderful swim season! He shocked us all with an amazing race in the butterfly when he won his heat and came in second overall! He looked amazing, his stroke was beautiful and powerful. A huge change from what it looked like last year. 
And now he is diving too. No more fear. He is improving in so many areas, we are so proud of him and are excited for the rest of the swim season.
After the swim meet we met some friends at this great sprinkler park. The boys love this place. WC loves to do his action shots, so we had to do some running ones. He is so much fun to be with.
This guy is crazy! He was running all over the place and having a great time. I was happy I caught this moment... He had been waiting and waiting for this fountain to slowly spring up and nothing happened, so he lost interest and left and then in a split second he turned around to look one more time and it shot him straight in the face. He laughed and laughed and so did we.
This explains the day, or at least the evening I think. Can't you just feel it, the happiness, the joy, the no worries, the hot Texas evening beating down on your skin, the screams of joy and laughter, and the water as it is shot up out of the ground. I love it when I catch these moments in time and freeze them, so that I won't ever forget all the fun we have and the joy that can be felt from remembering moments like these.
2 comments:
But where are the pictures of Anje?
I absolutely love the pictures. Madison started laughing when she saw the one with water splashing in his face. Great pics!
Post a Comment