Tuesday, October 7, 2008

What is he thinking?




This guy Rodeo - is always thinking! I took this picture of him at the park while we were having a deep conversation. He was talking about one of his friends who is in another class and I asked him a few questions.
First, he told me that his teacher had asked him how he knew his friend, her name is Morgan. He said "from church."
Well I got to thinking what else did he say...? So I asked him "what church do you go to?"
Rodeo responded "the one that is open on Sunday morning!? (come on mom why are you asking?)"
I said "oh, well what do you believe in? what do you learn from church?"
Rodeo says..."I believe in God, of course!" and before I could ask anything else he pipes in "oh ya, and the Tooth Fairy, definitely the Tooth Fairy!"
I was quite shocked and unprepared for this answer so I had to call someone so that I would not laugh in front of him and asked him to run and play. He is a character! When I asked him later why he had mentioned the Tooth Fairy?, he said "because Mom she is a really important person to believe in!"
To answer all of your questions I am thinking you might have---
No one has lost a tooth lately and Rodeo has not lost any yet. I am not really sure where that one came from, but it is something on his mind.

0 comments:

About This Blog

  © 'This Is Awesome' Five Bridges Blog

Back to TOP