HE DID IT!!!

Well I think we have finally made it after several tries... Knock on some wood pleazzzze!
After a broken arm, followed by a long bout of no interest, then who cares attitude, add in a little more who cares in and what have you got? Come on, you all can guess what trial I am speaking of. I gave you a hint of which little critter we are talking about (which should give it all away.)
OK! I think we are finally potty trained. Wew, that was the longest pt I have had to endure. I almost had him convinced it was a good idea and then he broke his arm and there was no way he was gonna do it. Then it just seemed like forever...But this week Daddy put another set of super cool big boy pants on him and he decided he wanted to wear them the rest of his life.
So needless to say we have been doing some celebratin' over here - NO MORE DIAPERS! You wanna join in? Repeat after me... NO MORE DIAPERS, NO MORE DIAPERS!!!!! Yahooooo!
This is how you act when you know you will no longer have to go to the store and spend $20 on a pack of diapers. For all of you who say... "You should do cloth", I tried it but, it was just not for me. I run around way too much and it didn't seem to work well for us.
So we are done, there is no turning back. CJ and I had a fun time working on it, because it takes a lot of repeatedly going to the potty so that the super, cool, awesome, big daddy underoos won't get wet. One day this week I caught some photos of our cool dude while we kept ourselves close to the potty (don't worry they are all g-rated.) Mostly just us celebrating...
We just could not resist some celebratory bouncing on the bed.
Followed by some - "I am so proud of myself smiles!!!" He is so lucky to have the big brothers he has because they have been so helpful, encouraging and just plain old positive with him while he gets this all straightened out.
After all of the bouncing and dancing he decided to relax. He has done such a great job and we are all so proud of little CJ. Way to go!!!
1 comments:
YEA for C!!!! That is exciting news :) Good job on all the awesome pics. I think you are having just as much fun with your camera as I am!! The boys are getting so big. Cant wait to see yall soon!!!
Post a Comment