Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day


Rodeo had so much fun decorating a huge heart shaped Valentine's cookie and at one point he held up this little candy and said "Mom, read it! - See... I LOVE YOU." How cute. You can see his mouth was full of stuff in the background.


Just wanted to wish everyone out there a very Happy Valentine's Day! Just a few of the pics we took at MawMaw and Pops house the other night. Thanks to Pop and the beautiful flowers he gave MawMaw for their 40th Valentine's Day, I was able to get a few quick snapshots of the boys.








I know I got a little carried away with the black and white with colorization of the flowers, but they were so beautiful and I just wanted to capture the beautiful colors!

0 comments:

About This Blog

  © 'This Is Awesome' Five Bridges Blog

Back to TOP