Friday, March 27, 2009

Uncle J's Birthday


Happy Birthday Uncle J! We had a great time meeting everyone for dinner. We were happy that we were able to be with him on his birthday and that Daddy was able to go as well.


We went to Mt. Bonnell before we met everyone over at the County Line Restaurant. Somehow we had never taken the boys to Mt. Bonnell before (maybe because it is on the side of a cliff .) I think they enjoyed being up above the water and looking at the beautiful view.

My two handsome men (who will pose and smile for me)! I am still working on the crazy little third one, I either have to catch him at the right moment or bribe him and then that does not always work.

I love this candid shot of the boys following their father jumping from rock to rock. I could not believe they were all in order. There is something about father and sons... My boys look up to their father, they want to be just like him, follow his every move and have his constant attention and approval. I am always reminding AJ that they copy everything he does and that it is a compliment. How much pressure he has to lead by example, because they truly do watch e v e r y t h i n g... But I must say he is doing a good job.

0 comments:

About This Blog

  © 'This Is Awesome' Five Bridges Blog

Back to TOP