That's my ever-so-observant husband leaving that last comment. I didn't even see that because I was "blinded by the light" in the photo. Just wanted to say hi. Sorry I haven't commented in a while. Been sorta busy with our little screamer. Love the big photos!
NO CJ is not peeing (although it sort of looks like it, now that I look closer.) HA. He was pushing his brother WC and I must have snapped the camera as his little hands went down. If you look into the light over to the right you will see WC swinging up. So yes Matt you are right - maybe he could have learned that from his dad (the peeing part), but at this point in CJ life if he is going to go pee in the yard, then all of the clothes come off. We still have not figured out why all of the clothes have to come off every time he has to go to the bathroom but they do.
3 comments:
Is CJ going P on the side of the house? He probably learned that from his Dad. :->
That's my ever-so-observant husband leaving that last comment. I didn't even see that because I was "blinded by the light" in the photo. Just wanted to say hi. Sorry I haven't commented in a while. Been sorta busy with our little screamer. Love the big photos!
NO CJ is not peeing (although it sort of looks like it, now that I look closer.) HA. He was pushing his brother WC and I must have snapped the camera as his little hands went down. If you look into the light over to the right you will see WC swinging up.
So yes Matt you are right - maybe he could have learned that from his dad (the peeing part), but at this point in CJ life if he is going to go pee in the yard, then all of the clothes come off. We still have not figured out why all of the clothes have to come off every time he has to go to the bathroom but they do.
Post a Comment