Swimming is back in full swing!!!

WOW! I am already tired! Swimming has started up again, and we are ready ~ I think??? After a long year of preparation by board members and some of the parents volunteers we are up and running. We have had all of our registrations and parent nights and now we have begun our swim practices, which are everyday after school for the whole month of May and then in June we get to get up early for practice.
The boys are excited and I feel like the official taxi lady right now. Between the two swim practices, baseball and then all of the other activities we don't get home some nights until almost 9 pm and I am tired, rather exhausted. We usually don't over lap activities, except for a week or two when one is just starting and the other is wrapping it up. These few weeks make for a very tired momma and CJ.
During swim practice and the baseball games CJ and I try to stay cool, but this can be tricky when the temp gets up to around the mid 90's and there is no place to sit in the shade. (Can't believe it is only May.) The pool looks so inviting especially when you can only sit there and sweat. But me and mister CJ do as we are told and stay away from our swimmers and bake in the heat of the sun for two hours while the boys get in their lessons and work outs. CJ is such a trooper because he never complains or gets upset that he is not in the water, he just plays with his friends.
0 comments:
Post a Comment