Railroad tracks take 2
Drum roll, please (I know all of you who can make the sound effects are doing that right now!)
Isn't this just so cute...
I couldn't resist, what Texas girl doesn't just love a nice crisp pair of wranglers on a cute little cowboy?
We finally went back to the tracks to take a few snap shots of the boys (as requested by some of yall) with my new improved camera. Once again CJ was crazy and did not want to cooperate. That's what you get with a crazy three year old! But we got a few cute ones despite the challenges.
HJ is doing really good with his guitar lessons and trying to figure out what his next lesson book will be?
WC is so fun to work with. Isn't he cute? Always my little cowboy. He was a little upset because he couldn't find his sheriff's badge. Oh well I told him, we will just have to take pictures with it another day.
Here was my first attempt with the little guy! What is this all about? -Mad at me because I wouldn't let him on the tracks.
Then we discussed how old he was - "THREE, I'm a BIG BOY!!!" He always holds up 'three' this way and his brothers try to get him to do it the more traditional way of the first three fingers up, but he insists on holding 'three' this way with his middle finger down and the other three up. Whatever works we say.

And now we have the classic CJ smile, the one that gets him out of trouble with the grandparents and sometimes even me because it just melts your heart. He is such a character and so much work, but he brings a smile to our faces everyday. 
I love these little guys so much. What a joy they are to us. Even though they hand us challenge after challenge. Childhood is a time to savor, and cherish because it is fleeting by ever so swiftly. These are the days to remember...
0 comments:
Post a Comment